The procedure for admission is as follows:
1. Admission Application Form must be filled online by following the instructions.
2. The online system assigns a unique Application Reference Number (ARN) to each application, which must be noted for later use.
3. Applicants must choose Campus, Timing (Morning, Evening), Faculty, and Degree Level (BS/MS/PhD) for each application. Once chosen, an applicant may apply in a maximum of 5 degree programs with the same application.
4. Before finalizing the application data, an applicant must accept digital undertaking to confirm that information entered in the Admission Application Form is correct. In case of incorrect information, the University has the right to cancel the application/admission without any fee refund.
5. Application processing fee is Rs. 850 for the first Degree Program and Rs.250 for the subsequently chosen Degree Programs. All applicants must pay the fee including those seeking admission on quota basis.
6. Applicants will deposit the Admission Processing Fee for each online-application in any branch of Habib Bank (Pakistan). Fee is non-refundable/non-adjustable.
7. Upon payment of the Application Processing Fee, the applicant will export the application in PDF format, print his/her online-application, and get it signed by himself/herself and parents/guardian before sending it to the campus.
8. Attach Department and Treasurer Copy of challan with your application along with attested copies of all required documents.
9. Printed application may be sent through courier or delivered by hand to the campus the applicant selected in the application.
10. UOG will NOT consider applications which are incomplete or missing the required documents or have not been submitted by the stipulated deadline hard-form or have not followed the procedure laid down herein.
11. Printed Application Form along with required document photocopies should reach the Admission Office of University of Gujrat before the closing date of admission. In case of failure to follow the dates, the university shall bear no responsibility.
12. Admission Office and Treasure Office shall update the application status. Keep on checking your status on the UOG Admission Portal. If application fee has been paid but not updated within two (02) working days after the in-campus reception of the form, the applicant may contact the Query Cell for assistance.
13. Admission of a student automatically stands cancelled if he/she fails-in the required examination whose result was not available at the time of admission.
14. MS/PHD candidates must take care of test and interview deadlines as per the admission calendar.
15. Merit List(s) shall be displayed on the website on the specified dates; however, it is recommended to login to the portal and check your admission status.
16. If an applicant has been offered an admission provisionally, then he/she can export/print Fall 2016 semester fee challan using the same online portal and deposit it in any branch of HBL (for Lahore campus please submit in Faysal Bank Limited.).
About University of Gujrat
The University of Gujrat is one of the new major public sector universities in Punjab. The university was established under Act IX of 2004 by Government of Punjab, Pakistan on 23 February 2004
Hafiz Hayat Campus Jalalpur Jattan Road Gujrat